Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Please shout your anger and frustration after the beep: BEEEP……

Who I am is totally unimportant and what I will post on this blog is even less. The most important person on this blog is you. The reason I made this blog is not so I’ll tell you things you probably already know but to create a space in which you can release your suppressed anger, frustration, stress, and all those things that keep you up at night and make you jumpy and edgy.

Did it ever happen to be so frustrated at work that you felt like locking yourself in the bathroom and scream from the top of your lungs? Or to be so angry with your other half that you felt like exploding but still chose not to say anything about it and kept it inside while it ate you alive?

Well, now you have a place to spit it all out and not have to think about the consequences because you are protected by anonymity. The comments don’t require you being logged in your account; they don’t even require your name. We are all “Anonymous” here.

A word of caution though: while I’m not going to ask you not to swear because I know it’s very therapeutic, I would like to ask you to mask somehow the bad words – put an extra letter in it, a special character, etc. Swearing in a different language doesn’t count. Google knows all languages. 

All I can say is: "Enjoy Banging your Head Here!"

1 comment:

  1. Since I have the honor of being the first to complain on this blog and since this is a particularly bad day, here goes. Today i got flooded for the third time this month by my stupid ash8ole of a neighbor who doesn't give a sh8it about anything but himself.I went to talk to him and convince him that he need to pay for his repairs at least and the mtfker told me it's not his problem. NOT HIS PROBLEM!Can you believe that? AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete